Filled with colors,
flavors, vitamin D and magnesium, these sweet potato gnocchi will please
youngsters as well as grownups !
- Fill one third of the Vitaliseur’s vat with water and boil. Remove the skin from poultry breasts. Lay the breasts on a plate and season with a bit of coarse salt. Leave to chill for an hour at room temperature. Cut them in dices and cook them on the Vitaliseur’s sieve for 5-6 minutes. Put aside on a plate and clingfilm it to avoid drying.
- Peel the carrots, cut the mushrooms in 4, peel and cut the leeks in 3 cm sections, peel the turnips and cut them in 2 or 4, then remove the first skin of onions.
- Cut with a peeler or a slicer the carrots and zucchinis into thin strips.
- Fill one third of the Vitaliseur’s vat with water and boil. Cook all vegetables on the Vitaliseur’s sieve following the cooking times from the ingredient list. Put them aside in a dish.
- For the sauce, dilute the cornstarch with a little cold water. Boil the broth in a saucepan. Add the cornstarch progressively to avoid the sauce to be too thick.
- Once the sauce has reached a nice texture, add the well whipped cream, season then add the poultry breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes. Heat back all vegetables in a bowl places on the Vitaliseur’s sieve for 3 to 4 minutes.
- For presentation, take 4 soup plates, distribute the vegetables in each plate, add the poultry breasts along some sauce, decorate with carrot tops and gently stir together.
for 4 people
- 4 organic poultry breasts (5-6 min cooking)
- 2 carrots (5 min cooking)
- 200 gr of button mushrooms (8 min cooking)
- 2 small leeks (5-6 min cooking)
- 4 round turnips (9-10 min cooking)
- 8 onions in bunch (10-12 min cooking)
- 1 zucchini (3 min cooking)
- 60 gr of cornstarch
- 200 gr of ewe’s crème fraiche
- 50 cl of poultry broth